AW: Where is the difference with Umlaute on Win versus Mac?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Mon May 21 12:07:10 EDT 2007

Thanks Robert and Devin,
I still have to learn better searching :) Up to now, I only have used goolge
to search the list, but now I have seen, that the archive search brings
completely other results. But even without you very helpful link, I didn't
found your link with my search criteria :( I couldn't test it yet, but your
link seems to be the solution, because my whole text is also stored in
custom properties and is put into fields at runtime. That seems to be it.
Thanks
Tiemo