problems with standalone maker in 2.8.1

Christian Langers christian.langers at education.lu
Sat May 19 09:13:30 EDT 2007

Hi,

with that new release I have very annoying problems :

everytime I want to compile my project I get these warnings :

--> a stack "answer dialog" in file xxx is already in memory... etc.

then REV saves my project again with the "answer dialog" stack which
I DO NOT have incorparated in my stack...

then REV continues the building process and comes up again with this
message :

--> a stack "revMacCursors" (which I do not have included neither
into my project) is already in memory....

same story as above : saving and continuing process...

...after the process I have my project modified : now these stacks
mentioned above are in my project...

---------------------------

Another thing I remarked is that actions (here : like hiding objects)
which work in the development environment don't in the standalone...
very strange
(I tried to trace every action in the button script and it seemed
that it stopped at the middle of the script wihtout reason... no
there is  no "exit whatever"...)

I'll continue trying to find out what this is ; perhaps you have
similar problems ?

Greets,

Christian