Message box history menu (was: Re: ctrl-y does a paste on Mac?)

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Sat May 19 08:52:11 EDT 2007

Hi Jim,

Le 18 mai 07 à 01:57, Jim Ault a écrit :

> Actually, in Hypercard 1.0, one of the things that Kevin Altis
> created and I
> (in my Portland, Oregon days) expanded on was a msg box and command
> history
> menu.  Very cool to have the most recent commands in a menu that
> was easy to
> maintain.

You might have a look at Message Box Picker: http://
www.sosmartsoftware.com/?r=revolution&l=en
Additional functionalities for the message box:
This utility reorganizes the message history and puts the messages
into chronological order, deletes any doubles and installs in the
message box a drop-down menu that can be completely personalized and
that makes it possible to bring up or to send a message with one
mouse click.
Bilingual utility (installer and uninstaller.) Help stack included.
:-)

Best regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.
http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/