WARNING ! Rev fails to Communicate

Camm29 Camm29 at tesco.net
Fri May 18 13:14:19 EDT 2007

I have posted this topic before and reported a bug 4927 !

Just an update ,

I tried Sarah's SerialTest.rev as well , this hung the PC on pressing the Open Port Button.
Again , the only way out was to reboot the PC !

Running Windows XP
Using IVT BlueSoleil (USB to Bluetooth Adapter)

Before anybody gets excited it's just a Virtual RS232 Com Port and works great with " C " written programs
without Revolution's Engine.

IT ONLY FAILS WITH REVOLUTION APPLICATIONS  !!!!
I'm stuffed until this is fixed.

Help anybody ? It's seems there's a serious lack of Knowledge or Interest on Rev 's Communication I/O
Engine at present !

Best Regards
Camm