Build for Classic

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Fri May 18 11:48:04 EDT 2007

Pretty hard to tell, Richard; of course there is me - for testing at
least (smile). As for the rest it could be huge or it could be zero,
in-so-far as this will be a test app for the whole concept. It's been
very slow coming together, but the publisher would like it to have as
large a market as possible; and, since it is targeted as mostly a
children's product, quite a number of them could still be using older
Macs. My question was mainly aimed at the fact that the original PR
was that Rev would be for all Mac OSs.

Joe  Wilkins