Revolution 2.8.1: a 240+ bug fixes/improvements! What about the remaining 1879?

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Fri May 18 00:30:41 EDT 2007

I may not know how to use the new quality control center website. I
just did a quick search to find all the outstanding bugs with 'major'
or 'critical' or 'blocker' assigned.

blocker bugs: 160 Resolved or Closed of 191
critical bugs:  195 Resolved or Closed of 244
major bugs:    398 Resolved or Closed of 546

This also doesn't count the unconfirmed bugs which make little to no
sense, such as this one listed as Major:
The table have strange memory effect if I use it with a database.

1) when I press the key "populate table" the correct data are putting
into the table field
2) I click into a cell and appears the old text that I had written
before, but I have written these data many
days before (during this time I have opened and closed Revolution and
the AltuitSQLite3 Db)
3) when i click out of the table field all the old data appear, after
if I press the "populate table" key the
correct data is put into the table.
I am sure that the database contains only those data why I have
controls them with SQLite Browser 1.2.1"

Heck, I wrote that demo and even I can't figure out what this guy is saying!

>From where I sit, it looks like they're doing a pretty good job. It's
just my opinion.