Read File at > 2GB Problem

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Thu May 17 14:14:31 EDT 2007

Hi,

That's what I'm doing, but it's *way* too slow and crashes if you
read too much data. I've got a 60+ GB file and need to read at
"random" positions in the file. Moving from somewhere near the start
to somewhere near the end takes minutes! The ironic thing is that the
data I want to read when I get there is quite small!

All the Best
Dave