Understanding the long ID?

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Tue May 15 20:20:56 EDT 2007

On May 15, 2007, at 4:44 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> If Rev variables were types and tID was typed as an object
> reference it might be a bug.

I see the light.  Working with it has never slowed me down.  There
are many ways as demonstrated to get that job done.  Rev is such a
fast environment to work in that I never take the time to understand
this situation completely.  In seconds one can try this or that and
it just works.  After that you move on and never look back.  It is
good to stop and smell the roses once in a while.  :)

Mark Talluto
--
CANELA Software
http://www.canelasoftware.com