Script Limits in 2.8.0 [was Spreadsheet]

David Bovill david at openpartnership.net
Tue May 15 16:32:54 EDT 2007

Andre - you made me think of the little guy versus big guy in law issue... I
have known a number of people with similar stories, and it makes me think
always of what to do in the age of the internet about these issues. And
every time I have this thought - so you have the evidence but not the money
to take them to court - so why not publish the story on the net and let them
sue you - so you get your chance to produce your evidence without the cost?
And then I think better of the idea.