[OT] BRAZIL: HEAVEN OR HELL?

Bob Warren bobwarren at howsoft.com
Tue May 15 14:25:15 EDT 2007

For those who have not read it, I would like to recommend once again my
article at:-
http://www.bobsite.org/brazil/
- particularly the early section headed "*Alternative Perception" and
the examples of simple dialogues where people very easily drive one
another nuts through debate.

The point about the title is that Brazil is both heaven AND hell, just
like Runtime Revolution: two contradictory perceptions of the same
reality are present, and denial of either one of them leads to madness.

Personally, I am very happy to see alternative perceptions on this
UR-List, and I am not at all upset when people demonstrate their
emotions - positive or negative. For me, the recent debate about bugs
was enormously enriching.

Bob

*