'Community Beta' has lost its way

Bernard Devlin revolution at knowledgeworks.plus.com
Mon May 14 15:01:08 EDT 2007

Hi Chipp,

I didn't identify the bug.  It was identified and logged as a bug 18
months ago by different people (several others on the list have been
talking about problems with "write to process" on OS X as far back as
2003).

There are a whole class of applications that could be written if this
bug was fixed.

The problem concerns reading from and writing to the process on OS
X.  If you're on Windows or Linux, it appears to work OK.

I'm very glad for the all the people who's bugs are being squashed,
and who have been privileged to discussions with Bill about their
bugs  :-)

Bernard