[ANN] Altuit VueTools available...

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Mon May 14 10:42:09 EDT 2007

> OOPS forgot to mention the URL:
> www.vuetoolbar.com

Chipp's 3D work is very polished and professional, you should all check it
out!

Vue is an awesome 3D product (I have a render rendering in the background at
this very moment). I have a long time relationship with e-on (my company
Proactive launched and ran e-on software USA in its early years), and they
have a great attention to producing quality updates and user experience. It
isnt a "modeler" product but is more a scene layout and rendering product -
with a focus on very realistic natural scenery. I use it mostly at the "end
of the pipeline" with model content from other applications like Poser.

If you've ever thought of producing an Alida or Myst style game in RR, Id
suggest Vue for generating the content.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Worldwide Business Operations