'Community Beta' has lost its way

Viktoras Didziulis viktoras at ekoinf.net
Mon May 14 06:48:35 EDT 2007

Well,
this explains the problem:

unfortunately, sender address verification cannot simply be turned on for
all email - you are likely to lose legitimate mail from mis-configured
systems. You almost certainly will have to set up white lists for specific
addresses, or even for entire domains.

http://www.postfix.org/ADDRESS_VERIFICATION_README.html

As far as I know spammers also use address_verification to make sure they
are sending spam to existing mailboxes. Therefore some legitimate domains
block these requests to prevent spam...

All the best!
Viktoras