End of U3?

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Sat May 12 11:15:39 EDT 2007

> sounds like it..
>
> http://hardware.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=07/05/11/2021244&from=rss

No, not exactly - only a transformation in our support for an even larger
entity. Read the original article in Infoweek here
http://www.informationweek.com/news/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=199501108.

Not all that long ago, U3 was acquired by San Disk (San Disk and M-Systems
both owned 50% each previously; San Disk acquired M-Systems) and our
partnership with San Disk has blossomed. We havent been able to say anything
about this, for obvious reasons. It isnt something I can discuss in great
detail at this point but you shouldn't automatically assume this is going to
hose the Rev-U3 community - maybe just the opposite :-)

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Worldwide Business Operations
Runtime Revolution Ltd