Apache Server with RunRev stacks doing the processing?

kee nethery kee at kagi.com
Thu May 10 14:22:56 EDT 2007

On May 6, 2007, at 8:00 AM, Gil Dawson wrote:

> Kee--
>
> Are you still using acgidispatcher?

yes but I'm using an old version and I'm only using it on one
Hypercard stack that responds to WebStar style AppleScript
communications.
Are you using it on 10.4.9? yes.

> I just downloaded it and I'm having trouble getting it to work.
> Sentman's support page is broken and he's not answering my email,
> so I'm looking for confirmation that the problem isn't a "broken in
> Tiger" thing.

I think it is a it is broken thing. We had to use an old version
because the latest version didn't work for us.

My suggestion is to use Andre's RevHTTP stack and have that be the
web server on a different port, bypass Apache. That works flawlessly
and is a much longer term solution. We are moving away from
acgidispatcher.

Kee