Dynamic Language Runtime

David Bovill david at openpartnership.net
Thu May 10 09:43:07 EDT 2007

Thanks for the lowdown Mark! It's a pity OSA didn't take off - I remember
having some success with coding JavaScript, AppleScript, and event tried but
failed some python I think all within Rev IDE (back when we had MetaCard),
its just that the incentives were not there for the language communities to
make them OSA compatible. It seems from what you are saying that this may
not be a problem with the DLR / .NET approach?

NB - the DLR stand for Docklands Light Railway where I come from :)