contextual menu cursor image

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Thu May 10 00:52:06 EDT 2007

Richard,
actually it can be done without polling, this is how I'm controlling
the cursor, with a script in a locked field. works for my particular
case....ymmv...
And I was wrong... there's the image I want as a standard cursor in
Rev  id 82... there all the time. 'forest for the trees...'.

local tempCurse

ON mouseWithin
          cursorHandler
END mouseWithin

ON cursorHandler
          SWITCH
                   CASE the optionkey is "down"
                            put the defaultcursor into tempCurse
                            set the cursor to 112913 --(renumbered from 82)
                            set the lockcursor to true
                            break
                   CASE the controlkey is "down"
                            put the defaultcursor into tempCurse
                            set the cursor to 112912
                            set the lockcursor to true
                            break
                   DEFAULT
                            set the cursor to tempCurse
                            set the lockcursor to false
          END SWITCH
END cursorHandler

ON mouseLeave
          if tempCurse is not empty
then
  set the cursor to tempCurse
          set the lockcursor to false
end if
END mouseLeave

re: I was just at that Apple page just an  hour ago.

--

stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o