Browser functionality and data in a stack

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Wed May 9 22:55:27 EDT 2007

Try this command to set the browsers source to any data you want:

revBrowserSet["htmltext"] to the text of field 1

I don't think you can get the content of a htmlform from the browser
object directly. Also that seems rather backwards to me, htmlform
fields have even less build in styling possibilities then rev fields.
You might try to select the entered text manually (might also be
possible with javascript), and look if you get anything afterwards by
using this:

put revBrowserGet(BrowserID, "selected") into field 1

Have fun
Bjoernke

--

official ChatRev page: