Making OS-Specific Standalones

Bridger Maxwell bridgeyman at gmail.com
Wed May 9 20:28:14 EDT 2007

Hey,
  Is there any way to have the Windows standalone saved differently from the
OS X standalone?  I would like the Windows standalone to have custom
properties containing the externals to be unpacked, but because OS X uses
bundles this is not an issue and I don't want these custom properties to be
saved as part of the OS X standalone (no need to use extra memory).  I know
I could just build for Windows, clear the externals, and build it again for
OS X, but is there an easier way so I don't get mixed up?

  Thank You,
    Bridger Maxwell
    www.FieryFerret.com