Valentina 3 Major Upgrade to Ultra Fast Database Released

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon May 7 10:18:36 EDT 2007

On 7/5/07 3:13 PM, "Jim Carwardine" <JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com>
wrote:

Hi Jim,

> Lynn... If I'm just getting started using Valentina with Rev and I
> eventually want to place my app on a Mac server, which isn't ready yet, but
> currently am developing on my MacBook Pro, what version of Valentina should
> I get?  Jim

Let me clarify:

A) you want that YOUR application made with "Valentina for Revolution ADK"
runs on SERVER computer?  And client apps will connect to it?

B) you want run on server computer a Valentina Server, and your client apps
connect to it?

--
Best regards,

Ruslan Zasukhin