How do I create an autorun CD for Mac?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Mon May 7 05:44:55 EDT 2007

Sorry, I don't have any Mac experience and hope Rev cares about the most for
me. Yes I still will test my app on a Mac of a friend, but right now I am
missing some Mac basics and didn't find anything about it in the tutorials.

I want to create a dual platform CD (Win and MacOS X) running the app from
CD. Until now I don't use any externals or plugins, so for Win I just take
the standalone.exe put it on my CD with an autorun.inf and that's it.

How do I create a autorun CD for Mac? Is there something like a autorun.inf
file on Mac?

And what do I have to put on the CD from the standalone building folders?
There are 2 files Info.plist and PkgInfo (one folder above the app), 4
Plugins folders with themes and 3 Revolution resource files
(Revolution.icns, Revolution rsrc, RevolutionDoc.icns) Do I just have to put
all these files and folders in same structure on CD, or don't I need these
additional files?

I would be happy if someone could direct me in the right direction or point
me to any tutorial or example

Thank you

Tiemo