Clause in the Valentina License

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat May 5 15:50:06 EDT 2007

On 5/5/07 10:31 PM, "Peter Alcibiades" <palcibiades-first at yahoo.co.uk>
wrote:

> I was alerted to this by an organization who had keyed in several person-years
> work of their own intellectual property into a database with no export
> provisions.  When they wanted to get it out, the reply was, good luck writing
> your own programs, or pay us generously to do it.  Whose intellectual
> property was it?   We had no doubt, but there seemed to be some confusion in
> the mind of the application supplier.

Hi Peter,

Once again.

Valentina for Revolution ADK, already have built-in features to

1) export/import into TEXT File with any column/line delimiter.

2) export/import into XML format

3) export/import into SQL format.

You CAN use all this in your NON-GENERAL-DBMS application.
Otherwise why we make all this?!  :-)

Issue solved?

--
Best regards,