limited time demo?

Scott Kane scott at cdroo.com
Sat May 5 00:40:43 EDT 2007

I should add that the article I provided a link to references the ASP's PONC
policy (that prohibited crippling of software by members).  That policy was
ditched ten years ago as developers became aware that the whole nature of
the "end user" had changed from people who paid for trials because they
respected the work of the programmer (circa 1978 - 1994) to people who
didn't give a toss how hard you worked on it "just gimme!".  So not even the
ASP is insisting (or has any policy) requiring no function limited trials.

Scott