Problem setting Quicktime VR zoom, tilt, and pan settings through the property inspector

Stgoldberg at aol.com Stgoldberg at aol.com
Fri May 4 17:35:43 EDT 2007

I am trying to set the zoom, tilt, and pan settings for a Quicktime player by
typing their values into the Quicktime player property inspector.   However,
this does not seem to change anything.   I presently have to write a script to
create the zoom, tilt, and pan settings.   Am I doing something wrong?
Should one not be able change these settings directly through the player property
inspector?   I'm using Rev 2.7.4 on a Mac OSX.   Thanks.
Steve Goldberg