Path problem with Standalone

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Fri May 4 14:07:15 EDT 2007

Hi everyone,

At least I'm back to a stack that will build a standalone again; but
when I try to add the files for my external aiff files, I cannot get
the path to match the source path for the players. As an example: the
first player's source path is:

/applications/Revolution Studio/2.8.0-gm-4/MusicFolder/MusicOne.aiff

but when I add the file with the Standalone setup dialog it only
places part of the path for that file, like:

/2.8.0-gm-4/MusicFolder/MusicOne.aiff

So, when I build the standalone, the player doesn't play.

Instead of listing all of them with the Copy Files dialog, I tried
checking the Browse for externals (or seach, whatever) in the General
Dialog. No soup.

Any idea how I can get the full path to be used?

TIA,

Joe Wilkins