A daft idea about using a printerserver to import video . . .

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Fri May 4 10:02:43 EDT 2007

I wrote:

"LUIS:

 I may yet strap a scanner to my face and plaster it
all over your e-mail :)"

and Luis wrote:

"Is it just me or does that just sound plain wrong?"

and, frankly, it is just Luis for the very simple
reason that my face does not have an IP Address, a USB
port or a FireWire port :)

having sunk to the depths of the remark about
strapping a scanner to my face I thought I might as
well go all the way :)

Of course we can debate the morality of such an action
endlessly - anyone for a quick class in computer
ethics? It sounds extremely tedious.

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

A Thorn in the flesh is better than a failed Systems Development Life Cycle.