Standalone Question

Bernard Devlin revolution at knowledgeworks.plus.com
Thu May 3 04:38:13 EDT 2007

Martin, I believe that is an inaccurate judgement.  Whilst I was
never a MetaCard user,  I believe that the ScriptLimits existed in
that product too.  Runrev must have had some licensing arrangement
with Scott Raney - effectively, they were re-selling the engine, but
wrapped in a different IDE.  Then they bought the engine.

Bernard