Standalone Question

Mike Hughes hughesmike2 at hotmail.com
Thu May 3 02:06:34 EDT 2007

I have noticed an issue where I have a perfectly running Rev project and
then when I build a standalone from it, parts of the script suddenly fail.
For example, I seem to have trouble being able to "set the script" of a
stack in a standalone. Similarly, it looks like I cannot copy images from
one substack to another in a standalone. Both of these tasks are completely
possible in a pre-built rev project. Any advice would be greatly
appreciated. I'm sure I'm missing something.

TIA,

Mike