special folders

Peter T. Evensen pevensen at siboneylg.com
Wed May 2 17:58:09 EDT 2007

I don't think even 1 is true.  It is possible for administrators to lock
even that folder.

If they can download a file to a particular folder, that would indicate
it is writable.  I assume that the autoloader would need to stick
around.   There are software packages that lock everything down and roll
things back to a starting state when a user logs out (with the option of
preserving some folders/files).