XML Tree and spaces

Joel Guillod joel.guillod at net2000.ch
Wed May 2 12:58:30 EDT 2007

Hello Nic,

Of course you'll get an answer but please, give an exemple of the xml
data and node content you have problem with and the function you use
to retrieve its content. Neither in my own use of xml nor by using
the Sarah's XML Demo stack (http://www.troz.net/Rev/tutorials/
XMLdemo1.rev.gz)for a rapid check, I was able to reproduce the
behavior your mentionned. So please, be more precise...

Joel