can't reach Rev Beta Test Manager via e-mail

Viktoras Didziulis viktoras at ekoinf.net
Tue May 1 05:11:43 EDT 2007

A few days (25 04 2007) ago I have sent my feedback on top 5 problems of the
latest Revolution beta release. Today (01 05 2007) I found the following
message in my inbox :

This is the Postfix program at host mail.runrev.com.

The Postfix program

<ombudsman at wjm.org> (expanded from <bill.marriott at runrev.com>): host
wjm.org[69.65.21.110] said: 451 Could not complete sender verify callout

Is there another way to submit the top 5? The bugs are already submitted to
quality center.

All the best!
Viktoras