What's wrong with Globals?

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at Cox.Net
Fri Mar 30 18:18:27 EDT 2007

Please enlighten me. With HC I never really had any problem using
Globals pretty extensively. I know all of the "old" adverse thoughts
and how it was felt to be bad programming practice; and, perhaps,
before we could have some pretty long vars, maybe it was tough coming
up with names that didn't create conflicts, but I think we're past
all of that now. So... why is using Custom Properties any better than
using globals. I need to be convinces. I suspect a few of you have
first hand experience and I'd like to hear them.

TIA,

Joe Wilkins