CD labeling software

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 30 06:07:51 EDT 2007

I use lightscribe software because I have a
lightscribe compatible Super-Drive:

http://www.lightscribe.com/support/index.aspx?id=302

The drives come with a cheap-and-nasty cutdown version
of the software, and the documentation does not bother
to mention that you can download the full thing for
FREE from the above website.

Lightscribe CDs and DVDs cost about twice what other
media do, but I find the effect is extremely nice - as
do the people who buy my CDs.

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

A Thorn in the flesh is better than a failed Systems Development Life Cycle.