Variable transfers Between Stacks and Sub-Stacks.

Simon HARPER simon.harper at manchester.ac.uk
Thu Mar 29 07:31:58 EDT 2007

Hi there,

So I've a main stack and sub-stack for preferences. I save and load
the variables as a stack (not text of xml - just yet) when I open and
close the substack. However, is there best practice for how to load
the variables on startup of the mainstack and then use them in the
mainstack - refereshing if people change the preferences (in the sub-
stack) while the application is running?

I'm sure this must be done a lot but I wonder if there is an accepted
best way. Also, would I just define a global variable for inter-stack
variables?

Cheers
Si.

====