Vista offer :-)))

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 28 21:50:19 EDT 2007

If any of  you are sitting on the fence about the Vista Business
upgrade that you can get free if you either buy a full version or an
early update version of Rev Enterprise, let me be the first to say
that my upgrade just arrived (I did the early update about 10 days
ago) from Amazon (US).  Sweet!  Haven't installed it yet... we know
what my weekend is going to look like.

I know there was some grumbling a while ago about bonus DVDs not
arriving on time.  That didn't sound like the way Run Rev does
business--in my experience they keep their promises in a timely
fashion.  So I thought I'd reassure people that the Vista upgrades
are getting shipped promptly and arriving earlier than I ever
expected.  If memory serves, y'all still have a day or two to take
advantage of this generous offer. Go for it!!

Thanks, Run Rev!

Marian