Newbie Question

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Wed Mar 28 13:14:15 EDT 2007

On 28 Mar 2007, at 17:22, Simon HARPER wrote:

> Thanks for that, I'll keep on doing it this way but I think that
> better documentation would really help user uptake.

Due to reasons unknown to me, RunRev doesn't think that this is an
urgent thing to change. I and other users disagree with their way of
handling the issue, and it's heard that some people have made or are
making their own front-end for the documentation, but I don't know when
or if these will be made public.
Just to make this clear, RunRev wants to and does improve the
documentation, but it's a very slow process, and it could well be that
we see another year or more until anything noticeably changes.

Have fun nonetheless
Björnke von Gierke

--

official ChatRev page: