Methodology forprogramming challenge

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Mar 27 18:18:47 EDT 2007

Just a thank-you to everyone who helped me brainstorm on the dance
notation idea. While all the various pieces of advice seem do-able
individually, the totality of it all makes me uncomfortable. There is
hardly anything that wouldn't be a hack -- printing, screen display,
data entry, all of it. I've had plenty of times where I had to use a
work-around here and there, and in general those do fine, but when the
core guts of the software needs to be a kludge I'm not comfortable.
There's just too much that could go wrong, and it is too susceptible to
multiple problems. After some consideration, I don't think I'll take the
job.

Rev is good for just about everything, but this one project seems like a
rare exception to the rule. If anyone feels differently, I'd be happy to
pass the project on to you.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com