dictionary question

Mark Swindell mswindel at santacruz.k12.ca.us
Tue Mar 27 11:28:35 EDT 2007

Just looking into this, but I'm wondering about architecting a small
stack that would allow me to input a list of words into a field, and
then click a button which would return the entire list of words with
their dictionary definitions.  Ideally these would be drawn from a
source such as Merriam-Websters student dictionary (online http://
wordcentral.com/ ), or another student dictionary on the HD....

How difficult would this be to do in Rev, and what might be an
efficient way to pull it off?  Or does such a tool already exist
somewhere?

TIA,
Mark