Installing a Standalone on Windows

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at Cox.Net
Mon Mar 26 16:51:02 EDT 2007

Thanks, Mark. I was hoping that was the case; but I'm having some
trouble with VPC at this point and hate the thought of reinstalling
it. M$ has already sent me a nasty comment wanting me to go home so
they can do something. Needless to say, I have no intent on doing so.
It's a legal copy of VPC6, but that Mac is not connected to the
Internet, so they are foiled. And I guess I'm screwed, though itt
worked fine when I tested my first Rev application a few weeks ago.

Joe Wilkins