Enabling a Menu

Mark Powell mark_powell at symantec.com
Mon Mar 26 11:47:27 EDT 2007

Joe,

You and I are both veterans from the Hypercard days, where there was no
such animal as custom properties.  Ergo, we are old dogs that need to
learn new tricks.  I know this in my bones, but try as I might I have
never segued over to this feature...instead staying in the comfort zone
of globals.  I know I am on the wrong path every time I open a stack
script and see, like, a thousand global declarations in the header.
What Jacque says is the honest truth...I will do better...I will do
better....I will do better....

Mark