Trouble with script

Charles Szasz cszasz at mac.com
Sun Mar 25 23:25:19 EDT 2007

The file's icon is a generic icon and when you click on Information,
it does not list the extension. It is retaining the formating! The
problem I have now is that the "placeholders" I am using such as 1#,
2#, #3, etc.,  worked for the first seven placeholders but they are
giving me weird results for the result of the placeholders. I figure
that the values reported for the placeholders must be related to RTF
values. I have been experienceing with different symbols and numbers
for the placeholders but so far they continue to give weird results.

Charles Szasz
cszasz at mac.com