transitions in rev?

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at Cox.Net
Sun Mar 25 17:38:10 EDT 2007

Thanks, Mark. In fact everyone. I'm sorry for being such a pest with
things I could probably search to discover, but I'm having a lot of
trouble with my eyes these days and most of the documentation is
written in really small text. Changing the screen resolution so that
I can read things easier is a real nuisance in terms of the other
things that are affected.

Joe Wilkins