correction

Bob Warren bobwarren at howsoft.com
Sat Mar 24 13:57:57 EDT 2007

Marielle wrote:

>About my previous email, please, if possible, ignore it. This was
stupid most stupid of me to write this on the list.

A wish I had expressed was to keep away from the lists and runrev
business for 2 months as I needed to focus on other projects. As I
was in an unstable state of mind and preferred to stay away from
doing stupid things I would come to later regret, I had in fact
voluntarily unsubscribed myself from the use-list a few days ago.

Some misunderstanding has taken place, leading to inappropriate and
much unfortunate escalate. Bob's schismogenetic comment is right. I
have to confess some clear responsibility in this escalate.

Best regards,
Marielle

Marielle:

I know nothing about the issues that have taken place, and I am therefore totally unqualified to comment on them. But what is clear is the fact that it took some very good basic qualities in order to write the post cited above, and it warms my heart to see it on this UR-List.

Best wishes,
Bob