Speaking/Reading a dialog - Problem Solved FYI

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at Cox.Net
Sat Mar 24 10:47:29 EDT 2007

Hi Everyone,

Some time back I asked this question of the list. Mostly, I was told
it can't be done. As a curiosity I put the statement:
revSpeak "The text to be read"&prompt immediately before the Ask
statement. Lo and behold, It starts reading the text and prompt ever
so slightly before the dialog appears and then continues until it is
finished while the Dialog is on the screen. There also appears to be
no interference with the interaction with the Dialog. Problem solved!

Joe Wilkins