Family punchups

Bob Warren bobwarren at howsoft.com
Fri Mar 23 20:57:01 EDT 2007

Jacque wrote:

>Bob badgered me into installing Ubuntu. He made some persuasive points
about tech support needing to run the OS (others on the team already do
use Linux, but I'm first tier and should have been.) I'd been meaning to
take the step for ages but didn't do it until he got pushy about it. Now
I'm glad. Thanks Bob.  :)

Oh, and also, after we corresponded for a while, we got to be friends.
Funny how these things work out.

There are so many nice things being said on this List today, that I
really don't know what to do with myself! Thanks Jacque.

And don't think that because Ubuntu is my first choice that I don't give
value to the different perceptions put forward by Richard, Richmond,
Peter, Ken, Devin, etc. NOTHING is simple in this world! Nor should it be.

Bob