Family punchups

Bob Warren bobwarren at howsoft.com
Fri Mar 23 20:56:12 EDT 2007

Richard wrote:
>My apologies if I'd "pushed a button",

--------------------------------------
Absolutely none necessary: it was nothing more than a slight philosophical difference in relation to your "creatively provocative" statements about Linux and Microsoft. We both made it positive, because we both trust the basic intentions of the other. That's exactly how it should be.

>So yes indeed, some very positive results came from that exchange.  I
very much appreciate your passion for Linux -- it's contagious!.  :)