error in function handler revPaletteObjects

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Mar 23 11:53:05 EDT 2007

Kay C Lan wrote:

> It still begs the question as to what are the likely ramifications of
> having
> cCurrentObject store the 'old' file path rather than the current file path?

I haven't traced the whole IDE for this, but I think cCurrentObject
simply stores the object that was last selected. This allows the IDE to
set up the property inpsector correctly when you open it, for example.
It won't have any bearing on your own stack, it isn't used anywhere
except in the IDE. If you select a different object, the property will
update itself according to rules I have no idea about. In other words,
you could delete this custom property entirely and it would make no
difference; if the IDE needs it again, it will simply re-create it.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com