waiting 5 months for Monterey DVD

Heather Nagey heather at runrev.com
Wed Mar 21 10:55:58 EDT 2007

Dear Bernard,

I'm very sorry that things reached such a pass that you felt it
necessary to vent your feelings on the list. Normally the best
channel for this type of complaint would be via support, we take all
such communications seriously and act on them. Here is how we have
acted on your previous complaints via support:

Since this is now a list topic, I'd like to take this opportunity to
let you all know that we are currently setting up a dedicated
shipping department, precisely because the shipping of the DVD became
such a saga. It became very clear that we need a complete, integrated
solution for shipping any item we may require, in a timely and
accountable manner, and this is exactly what we are going to have. I
anticipate that we will have this solution up and running within a
few weeks, and this kind of poor service will never happen again.

Historically, we have focussed on items that shipped via direct
download. Physical shipping has not been a core part of our business.
As we have grown, that has gradually changed, and we are now at the
point where we need a dedicated service. That is what we are going to
provide.

I'd like to think that we always have been a responsive, responsible
company, that we have always listened to our customers, that we
continue to listen to our customers, and that the service we provide
continues to improve over time. Yes, we make mistakes. Yes, we
screwed up over this DVD. When that happens, we take action and
things change.

Warm Regards,

Heather

Heather Nagey