Memory Leak on export png????

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Wed Mar 21 10:38:53 EDT 2007

On 20 Mar 2007, at 20:44, Stephen Barncard wrote:

>>> Dave wrote:
>>
>> Where does it say this in their product advertising? I must have
>> missed that bit.
>

> you know  very well they wouldn't say that, neither would you.

Not sure what you mean here, but I thought it important to to make
this crystal clear.

If I were selling a product like RunRev and I did not have the
resources to test it on all the Platforms it shipped on, then I would
say that in all my advertising and on my web site etc. etc. etc. What
I wouldn't do is to not say a word anywhere and continue to advertise
like all platforms are fully tested. To me that is dishonest and
unprofessional.

>>> RunRev can help by having Beta cycles whose length is more in
>>> keeping with industry norms, but the actual testing can't be done
>>> by them; there are just too many possibilities.
>>
>> I'd be happy to test it for them. How much are they paying?
>
> Unless you are trying to be funny, that sounds like you still don't
> get what Rev and this support community is about. Of course they
> can't pay you - why are you saying this? You know they only have x
> amount of resources - for me this support model really rocks - much
> better than other methods...

Ok, if they don't have enough money to pay me now, then they can owe
it to me, and, *if* and when they do make lots of money they can pay
me then. How does that sound? I would charge £15.00 per hour, that's
a lot cheaper than they are advertising their consultancy services
for! Presumably the people at RunRev are getting paid a good salary
or if not are being rewarded in terms of shares and/or the promise of
money if and when they hit the big time.

All the Best
Dave