Do you Ubuntu?

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Wed Mar 21 00:47:28 EDT 2007

> I wish I had not updated to Parallels 3188 -- the older version was rock
> solid. I have had my WinXP image crash Parallels repeatedly too (even if I
> never launch Rev.) I sent them a handful of logs yesterday.

Yup, you're exactly right. Hopefully they'll mop up the spill in aisle 3188
quickly. I have a feeling that most Rev users who venture into Linux will be
doing so on their Intel Macs, running Ubuntu via Parallels.

My 2GB RAM upgrade -- $149.99 via NewEgg -- should arrive tomorrow. Planning
to give the virtual machines a little more elbow room on my MacBook.